In the previous post 3.en.96 you learnt how 2n year ESO students launched a digital newspaper in Àrta. They did so helped, by Jose Mª, who used to teach English in our school. Raúl was also an English teacher at Ramon Llull. Some of you might remember him making Paella with Molly and Belma in the playground. He was in our blog several times last year. How could we forget his hilarious revision of Pocahontas legend?(click here to see a clip). Unfortunately, he could not stay with us, but the Internet helps people to keep in touch. Now, Raúl is teaching at S’Arenal and his 2nd year ESO students have also made the headlines. He’s got a blog, “The flying beetle,” which is fun. clik here to visit it. I recommend you to watch the news stories and videos made by Raúl’s students. We might try to collaborate with them in the future. What do you think?
- All correspondents did a great job but ,if you had to choose, where would your vote go to?
- Which is your favourite news story?
- Which reporters did the best job?
- Post your comments to the blog
- Also, leave your feedback in “the flying beetle!” 2nd ESo students from S’Arenal will appreciate it.
NEWS STORY #1 TSUNAMI DEVASTATES PACIFIC RIM
NEWS STORY #2 HURRICANE KATRINA REACHES THE US
NEWS STORY #3 EARTHQUAKE HITS HAITÍ
NEWS STORY #4 THE ERUPTION OF MOUNT PELÉE