Here follow the questions you had to answer. I have added some more to check how much you learnt.
1) Most animals in the exhibition are very colourful. What is the function of colours? Write some examples?
2) Which continent do most animals come from?
3) What type of animals were represented?
4)You watched a video about antidotes. Which animals were sed to make antidotes against different poisons?
5) What do we mean when we say that a poison is Neurotoxic?
6) What does a Hemotoxic poison do?
7) Name the animals yo found most interesting and explain why
8) What other living beings were there in the exhibition that were not animals? Write some of them.
9) what type of things did yo find that were not living things?
Now, try to write definitions of some of the following words. All of them are important to explain what yo saw in the exhibition. Use relative pronouns to link your sentences.
1)fangs; 2)albinism; 3)prey; 4)diet;5) toxic;6) mimesis;7) strenght; 8) oviparous; 9)viviparous; 10)defense; 11) sting; 12) habitat
A butterfly is an insect. A butterfly has colourful wings
A butterfly is an insect which has colorful wings
Is “which” the subject or the object of the relative clause?
Did you enjoy the visit?
Did you learn some new facts about poison and poisonous animals?
Homework: Saturday 4th February
Post your answers to the blog and copy them in your notebook.