Today we will work on plant pollination.
1. What is pollination?
2. What is self-pollination?
3. What is crossed-pollination?
4. What is a perfect flower?
5. What is an imperfect flower?
6. Complete the following gaps:
Plants are p___________ in two different ways: by i_________ or by the w________.
Plants that are polllinated by i______________ have colorful p_________ and produce delicious n__________.
Plants that are polllinated by w___________ have long stamens and hanging flowers that swing in the wind.
7. Find out the meaning of the following words:
This is to be done in our Study Class with Maria.